Re: Proposal for resolving issue 40: Support resource constrained devices

 Hugo,
 IMO the scenario S21 is perfectly doable once we assert (as IIRC
we have decided to do) that the headers are relatively small and
that the body is the biggie.
 If I get to it (and if Stuart doesn't do that before me, John
has written me that Stuart is thinking about S21 as well) I'll
send a sample solution of S21 to John.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/