RE: Issue 146 (default and anon actors, endpoints and ultimate re cipients - for danbri :-))

 Doug,
 the spec must say to whom the body blocks are addressed. I says
now it's the default/[whatever] actor. If we make the change, the
addressing of body would not be the default (any) but the final -
therefore I feel the need for .../final.
 Anyway, anyone can shoot themselves in the foot by designing an
application in the wrong way, I don't think that our omission of
.../final would force everyone to make sane applications. If a
piece of processing can possibly be made by a non-final node, the
actor URI should reflect it and not be .../final. I'd leave this
to the architects. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/