Re: Proposal for hierarchical fault codes

 Rich, Gudge,
 do you mean SOAP Encoding instead of SOAP RPC rules? What do you
mean by SOAP fault being transmitted using SOAP RPC rules?
 Anyway, I also like the flat approach (and the latest with
'value' and 'sub' differenciation) best, but I think I could live
with the fully hierarchical approach as well. 8-)
 I mean, the flat approach results in more pleasing XML (IMO),
that's why I like it. With the differenciation between 'value'
and 'sub' (or however we call it) the hierarchy is still
apparent.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/