Re: RPCTF: Should RPC be core or an extension ?

 Rich,
 in my understanding yes, encoding is also a thing that "is not
core". But actually neither is HTTP binding beccause it doesn't
preclude other bindings, or even other bindings to HTTP. So HTTP
"should be moved into a separate document", too.
 In order to minimalize the number of documents, there was some
agreement on the last RPC TF telecon that the WG could produce
two documents:
 1) the core, which all SOAP processors MUST implement in order
to be compliant,
 2) a set of recommended normative extensions (not in the
abstract model sense) - the HTTP binding, data encoding, RPC,
possibly a correlation extension etc.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/