Re: default fault destination

 Mark,
 I think that we can distinguish one more layer here - the
message pattern. So we have SOAP Application using a Message
Pattern using a Transport. I think the appropriate place for
specifying fault delivery is in the Message Pattern layer,
whichever of the pair Application/Protocol Binding happens to
specify it.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/