Re: Processing which is not triggered by blocks?

 Glen,
 my short answer is yes and maybe. My long answer follows.
 Yes, I think that the SOAP processor can do whatever it will
upon receiving a message as long as it seems to the sender of the
message that it did "the right thing". As Mark Nottingham already
pointed out, it's the same as having an intermediary insert a
header that wasn't called for by an already existing header.
 Maybe it should be pointed out in the processing model but I
think that this is actually quite clear and those who don't
uderstand this might easily get confused by such a remark.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/