RE: Protocol Bindings

Henrik,

I think I've replied to Mark earlier [1] and there have been a couple of
follow-ups [2-3 and more] including one more recently from Chris Ferris [4]

> Looks crisp and good to me.

As for crispness, it seem more to me observational than definitive...
...and FWIW I make no claims on the crispness of [5] :-)

> Henrik

Stuart
--
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Jul/0022.html