RE: DR309 -- resolution

Given the fact that we have not yet had detailed discussions of the issues
surrounding resource constrained devices, I think Bill's proposed wording
is good.  When we eventually have those detailed discussions, we may wish
to go back and clarify the requirement as well as the proposed solutions.
Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Anderson, William L" <WAnderson@crt.xerox.com>