RE: Non-defined elements in XInclude namespace

Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention.  We resolved the
issue as follows:

An xi:include element can contain any content EXCEPT elements in the
XInclude namespace other than a single optional xi:fallback element.

A related problem was also addressed:  attributes on xi:fallback
elements are now explicitly treated consistently with attributes on
xi:include - additional attributes are allowed, but unprefixed ones are
reserved for future versions of XInclude.

If you do not agree with this resolution, please let us know.  If we
don't hear from you by Jan 20th, we'll assume that you are satisfied
with this resolution.

Thanks again for your attention to detail in reviewing the XInclude
spec!

Jonathan