Re: Omission in <element> constraint in Schema Structures spec

Thank you, Henry.

I see in SforS that attributes "substitutionGroup" and "final" have use
="prohibited" for local elements.  That leaves "abstract" and "form".
I don't believe they apply to a local element with ref="...".  Is this
explicitly specified somewhere else in the spec documents? If not, can they
simply be added to the other "must be absent" attributes in the constraint
I referenced below?

One of my roles here is developing test cases to ensure IBM and Xerces XML
Parsers properly enforce all schema component constraints.  I need to
reference a specific section in a spec document which clearly states the
constraint being tested.

Thanks again.
------
Mark Huffman