From: Roland Lockhart [mailto:roland.lockhart@entrust.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 2:03 PM
To: 'pbaker@verisign.com'
Cc: 'www-xkms@w3.org'
Subject: XKMS - errors in CompoundResult?

Hi,
I think there are 2 errors in the XKMS last call schema at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-20030418/Schemas/xkms.xsd:
1. The choice of inner results in CompoundResult should have a minOccurs
attribute of 0, rather than defaulting to 1. The text at paragraph 77 of the
XKMS spec part I indicates that there can be zero or more inner responses.
This makes sense because a service which does not support compound requests
will want to return an empty CompoundResult.
2. The comment field just above the CompoundResult definition mistakenly
refers to it as "CompoundResponse".
- Roland