RE: Flow/Organization of Document

This message is in reply to issue #305 [1] that you raised during the XKMS
WG Last
Call request on behalf of the XML Protocol WG.

The changes you proposed to the specification have been accepted and the
revised version of the specification may be seen at [2]

Issue a - added forward links to the sections that describe protocols
Issue b - Fixed - see para 36
issue c - Fixed - See Section 1.5, 4
issue d - Fixed - Section 2 is now protocol exchanges

At this point the work group believes all concerns raised in issue #301 have
been addressed and that the entire issue is closed, unless we hear
otherwise. (see [3] for additional resolutions)

The XKMS WG would like to thank you for reviewing and commenting on the
draft XKMS specification.

Regards,
Phillip Hallam-Baker on behalf of the XKMS WG
VeriSign Inc.