From: Mike Just [mailto:Mike.Just@entrust.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:36 PM
To: 'stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie'; www-xkms-ws@w3c.org
Cc: Shivaram Mysore
Subject: RE: Documents & Editors

Hi Stephen,

From a look at the working group scope that was prepared as part of the
proposal, there was also a requirement to "[p]roduce non-normative
document(s) that set ou best practices for applying XKMS to applications
that may include (i) chained XKMS services (including the n-corners model)
and (ii) interoperation with existing X.509 and PGP based applications." In
the working group proposal, this item came between 2 and 3 (as enumerated
below) and was actually prioritized ahead of 3.  It appears there is a
mandate for work to begin on this task as well, assuming there are
volunteers?

I agree that the requirements doc is the first priority though.

Mike