Re: Documents & Editors

Phill, Mike,

Its good that some of us have made a start on the other deliverables,
but as I said in the earlier mail, (and as you both also seem to agree),
right now, we should try get the requirements document up & running.

Chaining etc. is more interesting technically, (at least I think so),
but I guess we've got to make sure the rest of the W3C community's got
a chance to comment on our basic stuff before we go too far beyond that.

My top-of-the-head guess is that these are good topics to get to in
the new year if we make the progess I think we can in the meantime.

Maybe we should allocate some time at the f2f for presentation of
proposals on these?

Stephen.