RE: Suggested removal of 2 assertions

Tom,

As the working group explained it to me, the text that identifies this
requirement will remain in the spec so that it is easy for a reader to
understand the WSDL 2.0 requirements. The assertion ID will be removed as
per the working group's policy that assertions highlight WSDL 2.0
requirements that are not enforced by schema validation.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

"Tom Jordahl" <tjordahl@adobe.com>
11/28/2006 11:24 AM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Suggested removal of 2 assertions

Isn?t it reasonable to include assertions explicitly even though they may
be enforced by Schema validation?

Doesn?t this make it easier for a user of the spec to understand the
requirements?

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe ColdFusion Team