RE: Suggested removal of 2 assertions

Tom,

The statement will remain in the spec. I'll just remove the assertion
tagging. Another option is to create another category of assertions for
those that are enforced by schema. However, we haven't been tagging those
so the list would be sparse. If you think it is useful to have a list of
assertions that are enforced by the schema, would be be willing to mark up
the spec?

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Tom Jordahl" <tjordahl@adobe.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
11/28/2006 11:24 AM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Suggested removal of 2 assertions

Isn?t it reasonable to include assertions explicitly even though they may
be enforced by Schema validation?

Doesn?t this make it easier for a user of the spec to understand the
requirements?

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe ColdFusion Team