From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Ramkumar Menon
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:21 PM
To: Rogers, Tony
Cc: Arthur Ryman; www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: "interface" attribute info item on service component

Thanks Tony, Arthur. That clarifies things a lot.

regards,

Ram

On 5/29/06, Rogers, Tony <Tony.Rogers@ca.com> wrote:

As far as the bindings referenced by endpoints, no, these need not refer
to interfaces. If you read about "reusable" bindings in the Primer
you'll see that there's a good case for using bindings that do not refer
to interfaces - that's what Arthur was referring to by "generic"
bindings.

Tony Rogers

CA, Inc

Senior Architect, Development