Re: Clarification needed on HTTP Transfer Coding

Arthur,
you wrote:

3.2 For Binding Fault Reference, the value  is equal to the
whttp:transferCoding attribute if present,
        else the {http transfer coding default} property of the associated
Binding Fault component if present
        else the {http transfer coding default} property of the parent
Binding Operation, if present
        else the {http transfer coding default} property of the grandparent
Binding, if present
        else the property if absent

In the current editor's copy {http transfer coding} is not an extension
property of the BindingFaultReference component and the whttp:transferCoding
attribute is not defined for the wsdl:infault and wsdl:outfault elements of
the wsdl:binding. I assume you are proposing that {http transfer coding}
should be defined for BindingFaultReference (i.e. given that {http transfer
coding default} is defined for BindingFault). Correct?

regards,
John Kaputin