Re: "interface" attribute info item on service component

Hi Gurus,
A good way to capture the valid semantics [and cross field validations] of
WSDL components would be to define inline schematrons witin the annotations
for the WSDL Schema, if time permits.
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/wsdl20.xsd
Would that be possible, or is planned in the near future ?
Or maybe I can volunteer for this :-)

rgds,
Ram