RE: Interchange result update.

I've opened the following Woden Jira reports for the problems Jonathan
reported in his post below.

2) http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-16
3) http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-17
4) http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-18

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
05/25/2006 09:42 AM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
RE: Interchange result update.

Not really ;-)  But I?d appreciate it if you would!