RE: Another WSDL 2.0 implementation?

Tom et al,

As we are realizing in the implementors calls, simply having a parser and
validator is only part of the implementation. We also need code generators
that create clients and services and that implement the bindings at
runtime correctly. So Woden can be reused by many runtimes and that would
count as different implementations.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Tom Jordahl" <tjordahl@adobe.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
05/08/2006 02:52 PM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Another WSDL 2.0 implementation?

He said he is evaluating it and there would have to be a ?very good
reason? for them to write their own.

If Woden is the only Java implementation, that is great.  But it would be
even better to see a few more before we exit CR. K

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe ColdFusion Team