From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Mandel
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 2:43 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Another WSDL 2.0 implementation?

>I would guess that he is going to use Woden, but I asked him to clarify
in my note.

I hope so. Dan has become very active in the Apache WS project.

Lawrence Mandel

"Tom Jordahl" <tjordahl@adobe.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

05/08/2006 02:12 PM

<www-ws-desc@w3.org>

cc

Subject

Another WSDL 2.0 implementation?

FYI - I just noticed that XFire is planning on implementing WSDL 2.0:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XFIRE/Stack+Comparison

I just sent a note to Dan Diephouse about this to see if we can get him
involved in the implementers group.  I would guess that he is going to
use Woden, but I asked him to clarify in my note.

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe