RE: Parts 1 and 2 Treat Defaults Inconsistently with Eachother

Hi, I also like Roberto's idea, and the added description Tony suggests
would cover text about interface-less (or incomplete) bindings that we
talked about yesterday.

However, I don't think this makes sense for style default on interface
level, so I'd prefer not to make the similar (only apparently
consistent) change there.

Jacek