RE: describing a service that returns an image/jpg (for example)

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 08:11 -0700, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> Doesn't this introduce a dependency on the Media Type Description _Note_?
> That seems like a procedural problem...

Don't we already have that for MTOM/XOP support?

IMO it would be lousy to have to skip an elegant solution because of a
procedural issue. The media type description note IMO is a critical
piece of infrastructure for this stuff; maybe we made a mistake in
taking the Note route.

Sanjiva.