From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jacek Kopecky
Sent: Friday, 14 October 2005 1:32 AM
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana
Cc: Jonathan Marsh; WS-Description WG
Subject: Re: WSDL RDF mapping editor's draft

Sanjiva,

the formal specifications of W3C are in HTML, xmlspec is just an
implementation detail from the POV of "our clients". 8-)

Moving to xmlspec is on the todo list, actually, so that references are
easier to handle etc, but I don't believe it's a prerequisite for
publishing the first WD.

Best regards,

Jacek

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-rdf.html