RE: WSDL RDF mapping editor's draft

Steffen,

what kind of classification do you have in mind? I'm sorry but right now
I don't have net access so I can't find if it's correct, but I think you
might be able to find a few URIs for various aspects of SOAP messages -
SOAP has MEPs, WSDL as well, and WSA has message relations.

There is no ontology that I'm aware of for classifying SOAP messages.

Best regards,

Jacek