Re: WSDL RDF mapping editor's draft

Sanjiva,

the formal specifications of W3C are in HTML, xmlspec is just an
implementation detail from the POV of "our clients". 8-)

Moving to xmlspec is on the todo list, actually, so that references are
easier to handle etc, but I don't believe it's a prerequisite for
publishing the first WD.

Best regards,

Jacek