RE: Features: required implementation and use (was Re: Describing which blobs are to be optimized.)

I'm not sure I understand the above. If the WSDL description of an
endpoint says that the endpoint supports MTOM, then that endpoint had
better be able to consume and/or emit MTOM messages ( depending on
whether you can state MTOM support at the binding, operation or
input/output level ).

> 2) i see little or no value in WSDL describing which parts of a
>    message will appear as a separate MIME section. This is best
>    left to run time and the discretion of the sender.

+1.

Essentially any element in the schema description of the message which
is xs:base64Binary ( or a type derived therefrom ) is a potential
separate MIME part.

Gudge