Re: FW: Action Item 2004-07-01 Solution to 168/R114

I think Umit was intending to talk about the WSDL 2.0 *spec* requiring it
of WSDs -- not the WSD *author* requiring it of a particular service.

The question is:  When a service requires its users to support a particular
mechanism for determining the wsdl:operation name in order to use that
service, should the WSD author be required to indicate that mechanism as
wsdl:required in the WSD?  Some think the WSDL 2.0 spec should make this
requirement in order to prevent the interop issue illustrated by Scenario
X[1]; some don't.

1. Scenario X:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jun/0300.html
or: http://tinyurl.com/4krve