Re: Issue 169: Propose http method in the operation interface to simplify http binding.

IIRC we added @safe as a way to satisfy the TAG. I for one did not
(and do not) believe it belongs in the interface level (because
of HTTP specificness) and don't accept that as a trojan horse to
add more HTTPisms to the interface. I let it go because I'm not
convinced many people will use it and its use is optional in any
case.

How about the following: IMO there's nothing wrong with a binding
in WSDL choosing to add properties to abstract components. That is,
I don't believe we say anywhere that a binding can only add stuff
inside the <binding> element. So, if you really want to add the
"web method" concept to the interface, then add it as:

    <operation name=".." safe="yes|no" whttp:webMethod="whatever">
    </operation>

If you want to add it as a feature that's fine too; both are forms
of extensibility. I still am not at all convinced that the concept
is abstract and belongs in the interface for all bindings, but if
the HTTP binding wishes to define something that can be asserted
at the interface level that's ok with me.

We would still need to write into the SOAP binding something like
Hugo's rules for the permissible values for this attribute when
the binding is SOAP. I assume someone else will worry about the
HTTP binding's implications (maybe remove @whttp:method?).

Sanjiva.