discussion style (was: Re: Revised Asynch Binding)

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com> writes:

> Finally, the style of discussion that has gotten a bit inappropriate
> on this issue.  I've been interpreting a specification as the words
> are written, not "doing a full-scale violation", nor a "liberal
> interpretation".

I apologize; I was not trying to be accusative like that .. I intended
those statements in a light-hearted sense. However, I can see that they
can be interpreted differently; so please accept my apologies and
I'll be more formal/careful hereafter (at least on this topic)!

> If I've made a mistake, and that's entirely
> possible, then point out where in the spec.  Particularly, show me
> where it says in the SOAP spec that a WSDL binding cannot use 2
> soap request response MEPs that are each correctly use the SOAP
> HTTP  binding.

I'll reply to this and other technical points separately in a little
while (gotta wake up a bit more).

Sanjiva.