RE: Atom API in WSDL 2.0

Hi David,

I reviewed your example and bumped into few issues. I do not know the impact
of these issues in your analysis. Perhaps, zero impact. Or, this may
increase the number of service elements. For convenience, I attached a copy
of your atom API in WSDL 20.

Line 139, "
<service name="atom3http" http:authenticationType="basic">
 <endpoint name="atom3HTTPPOSTURI" binding="atomapi:atomHTTPPOSTURI"/>
 <endpoint name="atom3HTTPEntryURI" binding="atomapi:atomHTTPEntryURI"/>
 <endpoint name="atom3HTTPFeedURI" binding="atomapi:atomHTTPFeedURI"/>
</service>
"

(a) missing: service/@interface is a required attribute

(b) there are references to 3 bindings in this service element. These
bindings are for three different interfaces: atomHTTPPOST, atomHTTPEdit, and
atomHTTPFeed. This violates one of WSDL 20 Constraints,

WSDL 20 Constraint: "For each Endpoint component in the {endpoints} property
of a Service component, the {binding} property (see 2.14.1 The Endpoint
Component) MUST either be a Binding component with an unspecified
{interface} property (see 2.9.1 The Binding Component) or a Binding
component with an {interface} property equal to the {interface} property of
the Service component." [1]

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html%3B0charset=utf-8#Endpoint_details

Hope this helps,
Asir