Re: Action Item 2004-07-01 Solution to 168/R114

Umit,

Just to nail down more details, would I be correct in assuming that your
proposal would apply to every operation that is used in a binding?  If a
WSDL document defines only the abstract interface (i.e., no bindings), then
the extension used to indicate the operation name may not yet appear, so it
would seem that the rule shouldn't kick in until the operation is used in a
binding.  Is that your intent?

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard