RE: Optional Extensions

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this whole "may ignore them" business.
What exactly is a processor going to do with an extension it doesn't
understand?  IMHO, it has to ignore them unless they are marked as
required, in which case it fails.  I think this is common sense, but it
wouldn't hurt to specify it either.

--Glen