Re: Asynch request/response HTTP binding needed

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 14:49, David Orchard wrote:
> We'd like to see an Asynch HTTP binding for In-Out. This uses two HTTP
> connections, one for each direction.  We have found this "asynch"
> request/response over HTTP to be a very common pattern in customer use and
> would like an explicit HTTP binding.

So, I explicitly excluded all out-something from the HTTP binding
because I'm still not convinced on how the WSDL processor can be handled
this without extra information. Addressing would be at least required
and I don't know if we want to have addressing required in all WSDL
processors. Unless we have addressing, we cannot describe asynch HTTP
imho. Also, since the "out" or "asynch-out" message are really HTTP "in"
message, I believe that the those message would need extra handling in
the binding spec.

Is this related to PAOS btw?

Philippe