RE: WSDL Import/Include Locations

I would expect a schema processor to deal with multiple imports of the
same namespace, perhaps by ignoring all but the first that resolves to a
set of schema components.

Given that the spec does not rule out multiple import elements with the
same value for their namespace attribute I would expect a WSDL processor
to do the same.

Gudge