RE: WSDL Import/Include Locations

I, on the other hand, would expect such a processor to try to find
unknown QNames with that namespace in the first document, failing that
go to the next etc.

The rationale is that one can define chunks of one namespace in
different files (*I* don't know why, but some people do that) and all
these files would be imported the way I indicated below. This would then
also result in support for the failover multi-import scenario. 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/