Re: new issue: drop {direction} property from message reference components

I don't think we should close this issue until we have addressed how
the properties of the message reference component are filled in
automatically (when omitted in the syntax) using information from
the pattern.

For instance, suppose I run into a pattern I don't know. Then, per your
proposal, I'd build a component model containing some message reference
components whose direction is unknown, thus losing some of the
information present in the WSDL document.

Roberto