Re: Proposal to set arbitrary HTTP header fields

Jean-Jacques,

I think I'd like to see what you mean by xsd:array - AFAIK XML Schema
doesn't provide such a type. Can you show (preferably in a simplified
form) what is the type's definition?

Anyhow, for simple static header-value assignment this proposal is OK,
but I agree we might want to put message parts (should this idea
survive) into HTTP headers and this proposal doesn't seem to address
this.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect