Re: FnP for HTTP binding and SOAP HTTP binding

Sounds good. In principle, we should be able to reuse the SOAP
1.2 Web Method for the (WSDL) HTTP binding, and so not invent a
new URI. However, the description of the SOAP Web Method feature
seems to be SOAP specific[1].

JJ.

[1]
<http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part2.html#WebMethodFeature>