RE: Proposal for Describing Web Services that Refer to Other Web Services: R085

These
> services are effectively unfindable by URI.

+++1  W3C can't just sit back and pontificate about how much better the
world would be if everyone "grokked" the URI-Resource-Representation
paradigm and did the Right Thing.  Even if we all agreed that the world
would be better off!

Perhaps WSA or the TAG could make the argument that over the long term other
protocols SHOULD define URI schemes along the lines of what Mark was
suggesting, but WSDL 1.2 MUST be accomodating itself to today's realities
rather than asking other organizations to accomodate W3C's vision.