Re: A WSDL media type and the TAG

XMLP's reasons for defining "application/soap+xml" were, AFAIR:

* SOAP messages typically targetted at applications, not humans
(hence "application").

* Carried XML content, so should be processeable by any typical
XML application (hence the "+xml").

* Mostly targetted at SOAP processor (hence "soap").

Don't we have similar reasons for adopting either "text/wsdl+xml"
or "application/wsdl+xml"?

Jean-Jacques.