From: Jonathan Marsh [mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 12:38 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor; Jean-Jacques Moreau
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Revised extensibility proposal

Maybe I've misunderstood Roberto's proposal, but I think there is at least one difference in behavior.  In Roberto's proposal, use of an attribute or element in a non-wsdl namespace, but not declared as an extension, results in an error (or "WSDL-not-understood" behavior of some kind).  In mine, it may safely be ignored.

There are syntactic differences too.  My proposal doesn't have the wsdl:required attribute, or the required attribute on <wsdl:extension>.

+1