RE: REST wrap-up (was Re: Web Services Architecture Document

Sure, I definitely appreciate Roger's ability to get to the heart of the
matter.  But I think I answered you honestly and accurately, buried down in
my farewell speech: The case for basing a services architecture on REST
principles is not the consensus position in the industry, and does not have
enough documented technical evidence in its favor to warrant a radical
overthrow of the consensus.  The W3C Web Services activity has collectively
thrown a lot of bones to REST, and its now the RESTifarians' job to make
something other than dogfood from them :-)