RE: Typical SOA ... SOA Patterns

I was suggesting it as another issue, not knowing how the editors might
expand those bullets.  I'll back off on calling it another issue.

If the bullets are expanded by the editors, then perhaps a mention of SOA
could be factored into this existing issue:

@@The relationship between conversations, correlations and transactions and
choreography is unclear and needs more work.

For example, something like "resolution of these issues would also help
clarify how web services relate to SOA."

You could also add a statement like that to

@@SOAP 1.2 and this architecture introduce the concept of "intermediaries",
but this concept is not represented in WSDL 2.0.

Paul