RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

At 02:43 PM 2004-02-02, David Booth wrote:

>I agree with Roger, that adding such a link to the document would cross
>the line of authority that the WG granted to Hugo and me to make
>"non-substantive" changes necessary for publication.
>
>HOWEVER, I think there is another way that we can achieve a similar effect
>without crossing that line.  Roger or Paul could re-send their list and
>include a link to the Apache list at the top (as a "See also").

I don't mind doing this.
Also see the message I just sent, which recommends you create a page.  If
you create this page, I can include it in the See also.

Paul

>I can then update the link in the WSA document to point to Roger and
>Paul's updated list, which I believe would be within our authority.
>
>Roger or Paul, are you willing to do that?

Yes, but first let me know if you create the page I suggest so I can
include it in the See Also.