RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

I suggest that David or Hugo create a page in http://www.w3.org that can
point to both lists and the RSS feed.

They can decide where to put that page (since WSAWG is done), but since the
WS Activity lives on, I think anywhere under http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/
would be a good place.  And since the WS Activity lives on, W3C resources
would be available to update it if needed (which is probably not too often
since its just a few links to other pages, not the summaries
themselves).  WSCG could decide if an update is appropriate.  Suggestions
to update it can be sent to www-ws-arch.

Then point the WSA appendix to that page (assuming there is time to do it
before it is published as a NOTE).
Creating that page is probably a good idea even if we can't get the link to
it into the WSA doc.

The page can be updated if we find any other good sources of summarized
WS-* specs.
For example, I like these:

http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/webservices/standards.jsp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/understanding/specs/default.aspx
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/views/webservices/standards.jsp

NOTE that the Hyperlinks on the apache wiki [2] simply do a google search,
which may not get you to the associated spec.

Our list [3] tries to link you directly to the spec.

The Cover Pages site map [1] has some WS links, but mostly XML and SGML
links.  They are not currently grouped under a Web Services heading, but if
you search that page in your browser for "web service" you will find
some.  If you follow them, you may find additional WS-related specs.  For
example, [4] lists

[1] http://xml.coverpages.org/siteIndex.html
[2] http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WebServicesSpecifications
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Dec/0058.html