RE: SOAP UML diagram

The body effectively has role=ultimate receiver and mustUnderstand=true.
How does "refining" something make it a parent in modelling?  Headers have
these things being optional and a body effectively has them set.  Therefore,
body is-a header.

Now MB makes the assertion that this was disproven on dist-app, but darned
if I can find the discussion.

Dave