RE: SOAP UML diagram

The 1.2 doc doesn't really say that, and makes a point at keeping the header
and body concepts quite separate.
Looking at the rules for the contents, both are identical except that
headers may have role, mustunderstand and relay attributes.
From a modelling perspective this actually makes a header a subclass of
body!!!! Since thats not really how its presented in 1.2 I suggest we
avoid this trout!

> - headers can have roles that the header is targetted at

I will add an attribute in the header class, and if it makes sense (i.e.
adds value without confusing the diagram) the roles can be related to the
node classes.

> - headers can be optional or mandatory

I will add an attribute in the header class

> - As for features, why not start with something simple like:
>   - a feature can be realized as an mep, by a binding, or by an module
>   - a collection of 2 or more messages can be an mep
>   - a module is a header
>   - a message has a binding to a protocol.
>   - not sure quite how to express properties.  Perhaps we could say that
> messages have metadata, and metadata and messages are properties?  There's
> the "extra information items" that can be properties that are a
> little hard
> for me to express.

Thanks for the suggestions.

> - want to say anything about encodings?