From: Ugo Corda [mailto:UCorda@SeeBeyond.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:58 AM
To: 'Hugo Haas'; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Words for the Triangles

>I think that UDDI hints at a central registry solution, and putting it
>in a sentence such as "the key to reaching this new horizon is a
>common program-to-program communication model" definitely pushes in
>this direction.

Version 3 of UDDI has moved away from the concept of a central registry.
UDDI 3 supports multiregistry topologies (which is different than version
2's multinode topologies based on node replication). For more details, see
UDDI 3 section 8, "Publishing Across Multiple Registries" [1].

Ugo

[1] http://www.uddi.org/pubs/uddi-v3.00-published-20020719.htm#_Toc12653784